Dennis Meek CPA
Since 1983, Dennis has been working with many individuals, small to medium-sized businesses, and many community banks. His sole purpose is to provide his clients with highly personalized tax, accounting, and financial advice. By providing the best service possible at affordable fees, he has formed countless rewarding business relationships throughout Central Mississippi.
Dennis spent 17 years with a local firm and over two years working as the Comptroller for a $1 billion bank. In September 2002, he returned to public practice. In November 2006, Dennis purchased a practice that has a long history of excellent service to a large client base.
His career thus far has given him a wide variety of experiences with all sorts of individual, partnership, and corporate tax issues. Dennis also has extensive experience representing clients before the IRS and also dealing with bank regulatory issues and personnel.
- CPA licensed in State of Mississippi since 1984
- Extensive experience resolving tax problems (representation during audits, filing delinquent returns, negotiating settlements, arranging for installment payment agreements, offers in compromise, etc)
- Extensive experience with financial institutions including accounting, tax, and regulatory matters
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants
Coronavirus / CARES Act Consulting Group
We’ve engaged a consulting group with expertise in COVID-19 economic relief programs so that we can best help our clients navigate the Federal programs to find the best answers for their businesses in these difficult times. Our consultants have been working diligently in the following areas of the new legislation:
- SBA Forgivable Loans Up to $10M
- SBA Emergency Grant Up To $10K
- Withdraw Retirement Penalty Free Up to $100,000
- SBA Disaster Loans Up To $2M
- Defer Payroll Taxes Sec 2201 To 2021/2022
- Recovery Rebates $2,400 MFJ/$1,200 Single
- Get Cash For NOLs In ’18, ’19, ’20
- Employee Retention Credit Up To $10k/employee
- Sick Employee Payroll Tax Credit Up To $2k/employee/qtr
John Welch is a veteran of multiple technology startup companies as founder, technical director, & business mgmt. Currently, Welch is President of Connect Technology, a company that specializes in custom software development and a partner in an application development group.
John & his team @ Connect are managing the web platform associated with Covid-19 Relief, LLC and will continue to expand its capabilities and functionality to more effectively serve the clients.
Mitzi Bowdler is currently business manager with Connect Technology. Bowdler will serve as business manager & head of client relations with Covid-19 Relief, LLC.